- Classic tumbler - 700ml/ 24oz
- Mini tumbler - 550ml/ 18oz
- Baby tumbler - 350ml/ 12oz
- Classic tumbler - 19cm (H) / 8.8cm (TD) / 6.8cm (BD)
- Mini tumbler - 15.5cm (H) / 8.8cm (TD) / 6.8cm (BD)
- Baby tumbler - 12cm (H) / 8.5 (TD) / 6.8cm (BD)
- Classic straw - 24.1cm (L) / 1.2cm (D)
- Mini straw - 21.5cm (L) / 1.2cm (D)
Our cup is made from borosilicate glass and our lid is made of plastic to accommodate its leak proof function.
Borosilicate glass is stronger and lighter than ordinary glass and it has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion which makes it less susceptible to fractures as compared to ordinary glass.
Be conscious when carrying and storing the cup to limit the chances of breakages.
Yes! The lid fits the cup snuggly and will not leak when held upside down.
Nonetheless, we recommend carrying the tumbler in upright position at all times.
Yes! Our lid fits all three sizes of our cups. How cool is that!
In order for our system to generate the shipping option and calculate the correct shipping fees, our system has to recognise your address. Once you start typing your address, you should be able to choose from a list of suggested addresses on the dropdown menu.
If it still doesn't work, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort this out for you.
Unfortunately, our carrier Sendle cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO Boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restrict delivery to these locations.